5.02.2011

Post Easter

I have no idea where the past week went. My body is getting slower and slower by the minute... Sorry P! I know you have been waiting for more pictures.

Easter Sunday started with the kids finding their baskets of goodies and fun cards from Grandpa then a little Easter Egg Hunt in the house. It was cold, cold, cold outside.

A couple lame videos of the two searching for the eggs:


After the little hunt, Jared rushed off to church meetings as I got the kiddos ready hoping the sugar didn't kick in too much at church. After church, we squeezed in a quick nap for Elise and quickly headed over to Jared's family. I was so glad my mom and stepdad were able to be there as well.
Notice the sugar-induced comas?? Bedtime was a disaster....

I absolutely love Easter. It is such a joyous celebration with an infinite amount to be thankful for. I am so grateful for a loving Savior who was completely faithful and a man of vision and perfect understanding.

No comments: