12.25.2012

White Christmas

We woke up to the perfect dusting of beautiful white snow outside. Grey had woken up throwing up again in the middle of the night so we didn't get out of bed until 7. I put the cinnamon rolls in the oven and we slowly worked through stockings and gifts. Grey would unwrap a gift slowly then walk over to throw the paper away then back to look at what he got. He is his mother's child.

I got a label maker from my sis. She knows me too well! I got right to work on labeling.

Dogs opening their gifts

And the kids


We missed my mom & stepdad so much this year but they were able to skype us from Santiago at least.

Later in the day we went over to my dad's for a delicious dinner and even more gifts. We were spoiled this year. Even Siena was feeling fancy.

 The kids piled on Uncle Bryan to watch The Polar Express
 Isabella got a Barbie Escalade from Santa this year. My kids were jealous. They sat in there for hours listening to the radio and driving it forward and backward in the living room.

Elise passed out with her new princess dolls. It had been a long, fun-filled week!
Until next year's festivities...

No comments: