12.10.2011

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas...

Last weekend was AWESOME! I love, love, love the snow and we had days of snowy cold. It really gets me in the Christmas spirit. We drank lots of hot chocolate, made gingerbread men, wrapped gifts, baked & decorated sugar cookies and just had a lot of fun family time at home. I did escape briefly to meet the girls for a matinee showing of The Nutcracker. Amazing as always!!!

This is really what a perfect morning looks like to me... Snowing outside, listening to Christmas music and relaxing at home with my family. It doesn't get better than that.
The girls at The Nutcracker--with some weird girl on the left whose mother LET her stand in all of our photos. That is why we have strange looks/laughs on our face. Wondering when her mother was going to tell her to get out of our photos.
Making our sugar cookies--look how cute my kiddos are in my aprons. I love it!


1 comment:

Jason and Heather said...

What the weird girl...and mom? Who does that? Um, I adore your kids and their cute aprons! So cute.