12.02.2011

Black Friday

I did not do any shopping the day after Thanksgiving. I debated, but I am getting way too little sleep as it is and my Christmas shopping is already done!! We had a wonderful family day going to the gym together, meeting my parents & brother at Sweet Tomatoes for lunch, pulling out all the Christmas decorations, hanging ornaments on the tree, heading to downtown Littleton for their annual tree lighting and topping the evening off with some hot apple cider and hot chocolate. I love days like that. If every day could be like that, life would be perfect!


2 comments:

kimi + joe said...

Sounds like a perfect way to spend Black Friday! We also avoided the shopping crowds but didn't make it to Littleton until the following evening.

Arianne Pearce said...

Ah so fun. I love the holiday season. I am really sorry to hear that you guys haven't been feeling well. What is going on?? Your little Cole is so dang cute and he looks a lot like his cousin. What a fun night with all the girls! I am sure it was a super fun night. Miss ya!!