12.22.2011

Christmas Parties

I am still recovering from this past weekend's Christmas celebrations. I absolutely LOVE this time of year and love the parties and celebrations, but I do get a little worn out.

Friday we had a Christmas celebration at the gym where I work. So I went to help set up and the kids got to see Santa, make crafts and decorate cookies. They were pretty excited to see Santa.
Later that afternoon was Grey's preschool party which I am in charge of being the room mom. It was a lot of fun, but I am glad that one was over. No one really wanted to help besides buying things--so I was pretty much on my own. We decorated sugar cookies, cut out paper snowflakes, decorated popsicle stick snowflakes and made snowmen out of marshmallows. The crafts were a hit with the kids--luckily. I didn't take any pictures except of one of the crafts...

Saturday morning was our Ward Christmas Party. PJ's and breakfast with Santa. The kids wore their matching PJ's with their cousins.

Sunday we went to the annual Caroling party at Jared's parents. It was amazing as always.


1 comment:

Jason and Heather said...

Look at you with all the crafts for G's party! Fun! Oh, and I'm glad our babies are equally bald. :)