7.20.2012

Birthday Princess Elise

My little Elise is three. Elise requested her birthday tiara for days before and after her actual birthday.
Yesterday she kept asking if she was turning three and I told her that now she is already three. Her face lit up, she jumped up and down and exclaimed, "I am?!! That is so exciting!!" I adore this sweet girl's love for life. When she is not getting her feelings hurt by her big brother, she is the happiest girl with a smile that will light up the room and your heart. She has a personality and then some--as evidenced in the photos. She is not afraid to tell me no--and I absolutely cannot figure out how to get her to listen. I have caught her cutting her own hair & doll's hair, coloring on walls, floors, her stomach, toys and I often find her sneaking gum or snacks when she thinks I am not looking.
I am heartbroken to be sending Grey off to kindergarten, but looking forward to my Elise time. I love doing her hair, painting fingernails together and talking about princesses and babies.

This is her first year for the birthday interview:

What is your favorite food?
cake and pizza

What is your favorite vegetable?
carrots

What is your favorite fruit?
pineapple and apples

What is your favorite thing to do?
I like playing, going to Sweet Tomatoes and going swimming

What are your favorite things to play with?
babies

What is your favorite color?
PINK!!!

Who are your best friends?
Addie, Ella and Sabrina

What do you like to wear?
clothes, jewelry and my princess crown

What is your favorite sport?
tennis (not convinced she knows what it is)

What do you want to be when you grow up?
a princess

What are you really good at doing?
playing and taking care of babies

What is something that is hard for you to do?
swimming-but I went on my tummy down the big red slide last year

What makes you sad?
going on the condo water slide on my tummy or when Grey hits me

What makes you happy?
going on bikes

What makes you mad?
rainbow birthday parties (the one she is having tomorrow.hmmm.)

What is your favorite TV show?
God's Little Princess

What is your favorite book?
princess books

What is your favorite game?
Zingo

What is your favorite animal?
pigs

What is your favorite song?
Popular (from Wicked)

What is your favorite thing about mommy?
that you clean and read books to me

What is your favorite thing about daddy?
I like when he throws me and tickles me

What do you want for your birthday?
pizza and eggs

What is the best part about being 3?
ME! and going to primary

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE MONKEY!

No comments: