6.16.2011

Sundays

I hate that Sundays are the hardest day of the week for me. Sundays should be my day to reconnect and work on my spiritual side. But it is not so with Jared gone all morning and afternoon and sitting by myself with the kids at church.

From the moment we wake up, we are showering, bathing, eating twice (yes I have hungry kids), getting dressed, doing hair and trying to squeeze in a youtube mormon message or two to get in the right spirit.

Then with Sacrament meeting last, the kids are starving and exhausted. I pretty much come home in tears or so exhausted that I crash on the couch and can't get up again for hours. I snapped this on the way home. Wish you could see what I look like to really complete the picture...
How am I ever going to do it with THREE kids?!!

No comments: