12.28.2008

Taking the tree down...

I am always so sad once Christmas is over. I think I go through mild depression after the big day. ;) I love everything about the Christmas season and all the wonderful things we get to do as a family.

Christmas Eve with Jared's family was packed full of fun activities!

The 2nd annual family photo
A yummy turkey dinner (ate too fast to take pictures!)

A special visit from Santa (I was not joking about Grey hating Santa)
The 3rd annual nativity

and gifts of course!

Christmas Day I made our traditional homemade cinnamon rolls and lounged around the house. Grey had so much fun opening gifts this year. It made it even more fun for us! This is the only picture I have of Grey in his Christmas PJ's--Thanks Pam!
Oh and the dogs loved their gifts too...

I didn't take any pictures because I forgot my camera, but we spent some time with my Dad & Mona as well as my Mom & Dave to celebrate Christmas. Thanks to everyone for all the wonderful, thoughtful gifts!!!

Now we move into the New Year. Can it really almost be 2009?!!

No comments: