8.13.2007

Zebra Print

I saw this paper lantern at Cost Plus a few weeks ago... It was my inspiration to redecorate my office in zebra print. I have always loved animal print but it can be hard to keep it from looking trashy. It is hard to find inexpensive zebra print items, so I went to Michaels and got crafty! I painted a tissue box and a file box. I really wasn't sure if it would turn out because I couldn't find a template or stencil, so I just had to make it up as I went.
The semi-finished office. Any ideas for some fun zebra stuff or at least more stuff to paint?

4 comments:

leslie said...

look how clever you are... i love it!

Amy said...

It looks so good. I would leave it like that you don't want to over do the zebra or it could start to look trashy! Maybe some spalshes of red, I love red.

carrie said...

i love it! you are so creative it kills me. i need you to come help decorate my house. the best would be if you could get one of those leopard print, animal skin rugs for the room. that would be perfect!

Christina said...

oooh. an animal rug. i like that. how about one with the head still attached. :)