8.06.2007

Lately...

I haven't been very good about updating this thing lately. Here are a few things that have been going on lately:
First of all, he's just cute! His two bottom teeth are almost all the way in. This is his crazy face he makes when he's hitting the couch or toys. He gets really excited and intense. It is pretty funny to watch.
Greyden fell asleep while eating a snack the other day. I was working in my office and came out to find him passed out. He didn't even wake up when I moved him to his crib. I would have a serious kink in my neck if I tried to sleep like that for a minute. Lastly, Jared took Carrie for a WILD ride yesterday on the HOG. She kind of looks like me since she's wearing my clothes, helmet, boots. I'm sure she will tell you the whole story on her blog. Dave tells me she loved it so much she's been wearing her cutoff flannel shirt and leather vest. I think she's ready for the road!

5 comments:

leslie said...

oh i'm so jealous... that looks like SO much fun!!! when's my turn jared?

love the pic of grey asleep mid snack. tommy just about fell asleep in his plate at thai basil but thankfully joe's aunt saw it comming and replaced the plate with her sweatshirt for him. SO funny

Anonymous said...

i like how my sweatshirt gives me that "pop-belly-hog-riding" look that i've been shooting for all along...awesome. geez, christina, can't you work that photoshop a little and give your man a washboard??

Leslie, i knew you were a closet harley lover! anytime...anywhere, baby. Ladies ride free, but if Joe wants to come, it's $100. ;)

Anonymous said...

Yeah Jared. I want my turn too. Let's make sure to go really fast. I want to look cool when I am on the back of your bike.

Chris said...

I agree Jared and Dave need to go for a ride, but I think you both need to put on your pink sweats and pink helmets if you want to really look cool.

Anonymous said...

actually, i think dave should wear his hair dresser outfit he assembled from carries wardrobe. then we could go hang out in SoBo to pick up some "friends."