8.13.2007

Wrist Guards

Last week I spent a LOT of time working on photos at my computer and my wrist was acting up. I've had this stupid wrist guard since high school (which embarrassingly enough I had to wear to school for a couple of weeks) and still have to wear it every now and again. My sister came into town for the weekend and showed up with her wrist guard on the same arm. You might have had to be there but we thought it was pretty funny! I felt like such a nerd when we left to eat and I had my wrist guard in one hand and my asthma inhaler in the other...
Check out our SWEET wrist guards.

6 comments:

carrie said...

that is hilarious you were both randomly wearing wrist guards. you get to see your sister so much - i'm jealous!

my sister just left yesterday, but she was here for 3 weeks and we spent a ton of time together. I can't tell you how many times we met up and were wearing the exact same outfit (same pirate t shirt with the gold tooth, etc.) i love sisters!

Anonymous said...

Chances are if you see Carrie she is wearing that t-shirt she mentioned above.

When is your sister moving here?

Anonymous said...

If you want to see the real Christina check out her real blog.

http://dailygrey.blogspot.com/

Christina said...

oh dave... you make me laugh! :) did you accidentally type in the wrong address? that one on the end sort of looks like me.
i don't know when they are moving here. hopefully in the spring sometime. yay!

Anonymous said...

funny pic

Anonymous said...

Sup to the best sissies eva!!! WORD! That picture totally makes me laugh...we are such nerds! I hope we are moving to Denver ASAP! I need more sissy time!