5.05.2012

thirty-one candles


My kind of perfect day to celebrate 31 years

A family walk to start the morning
A sweaty, long workout
Snuggling up to the kids reading books
Opening cards that brought tears to my eyes
Pedicures & shopping with my mom
Dinner & a movie with Jared
Phone calls & texts from my favorite people
Flowers on my doorstep
Feeling loved
Facials, massages & plenty of shopping to look forward to
Extending my birthday into a birthday weekend...

I feel so blessed. My life is where I hoped it would be today. I have a loving husband, three wonderful children that I am able to stay home with, and the gospel of Jesus Christ at the center.

1 comment:

Charitons said...

Right you are! I loved this post and am so glad to call you my friend and my cousin! Happy way Belated Birthday!