12.16.2010

A month?!!

Has it really been over a month since I last blogged? I am officially a slacker. Recap of November is basically pure craziness. I was finalizing Christmas, prepping for our big trip and planning and cooking/baking for Thanksgiving.

This year Thanksgiving was wonderful. Jared & I ran the traditional Turkey Trot at Wash Park (7 years in a row!). We were able to run without kids because my sister and brother-in-law stayed at our house with them. It was amazing. It has been so long since we have been able to run together without an outrageously heavy stroller. Then we had Thanksgiving dinner with my whole family. It was wonderful to spend time all together. We sat and talked for hours and hours. Nothing better than that.

The only picture I took of the day was my cute sissy--I was lazy.


I am looking forward to Christmas next week but wondering where the year went. How can it be so close to the end of December already?

Up next.... A recap of the big family cruise!

No comments: