10.20.2008

Let the Celebrations Begin...

With all of our family around, Grey gets to celebrate his birthday 3 times this year! 

Part One... a combined party with Josh & Tyler

We had a blast at a corn maze at Chatfield. I felt like I was on a real farm in a small town. They had pony rides, a barn with a real silo and a pumpkin patch.
Ryan actually stopped for a quick picture


Then it was back to Grandma & Grandpa's for soup & my attempt at a fall birthday cake
Opening gifts & loving his new toys. THANKS everyone!!!


5 comments:

carrie said...

LOVE the cake!

How did you do the circles? So cute!

Mandi said...

The cake is DARLING. You did an awesome job! Happy Birthday guys!

Christina said...

Thanks! My sister inspired me to do homemade fondant and then cut it out. It wasn't TOO hard. :) It was so much fun to put it all together though!

Jason and Heather said...

Holy crap I love that kid! What a freaking cutie! Your cake looks GREAT by the way, I wish I could have eaten a piece. I miss wh-you!

Veda said...

I love the cake! Isn't it amazing how quickly they grow up!