10.26.2007

One year down....

Greyden turned one last week. I am a little slow at getting this posted. We've been sick around our home and not getting anything done at all! We had a nice family birthday party to celebrate and he had a blast opening gifts and eating cake. I cannot believe it has been a year! It is funny how different I thought things would be a year after having a baby... I thought I would be back to pre-baby weight, I would know what I am doing as a mother, my life would be a little more normal, my brain would be fully functional. Funny how things don't quite work out that way... I do have a little buddy and I'm never lonely! :) Happy First Birthday GREY!

3 comments:

carrie said...

I love this picture. So hilarious!

And seriously Christina...I don't know anyone who has things more together than you!

leslie said...

love the pic. SO great!!

so sorry you guys have been sick (damn that cold wet race!!!) and that little Grey got croup. soooo not fun - sosh had it last year - we ended up in the ER..... i HATE the croup!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Greyden! I love the picture, that face is so cute!