10.05.2007

Almost 1!

Only a few more weeks until Greyden is 1! There are two other kids at our church that are turning one, so we had a little halloween party for them. It was hilarious watching all these kids run around in their costumes. I'm going to have to have a halloween party every year just to see all the cute costumes.
Greyden LOVED the chocolate cupcake and ate the entire thing as well as some of Lauren's cupcake. At the time I thought it was adorable. Last night when he wouldn't sleep it wasn't so cute. I had too many cute pictures, so I made a little movie out of them.

4 comments:

carrie said...

HAPPY BDAY GREY...(almost).

I love the video! Oh those kids all looked so darn cute - I just wanted to squeeze them all. That was such a fun party. I still can't get over the fabulous themed food.

Dave is still mad I didn't let him come...

leslie said...

how bad do i suck!!! we were totally comming..... i had the kids costumes bought and ready, and they were all looking foward to it. then our neighbor shows up at our door (wed) with 5 circus tickets (for thurs).... i just couldn't pass them up. so sorry that we missed grey's party... you always throw the best parties... and i meant to call you but then joe's sister came to town and i completely forgot.... i'm totally bummed! i suck, i know. :] so glad everyone had such a great time!! ilove the video you made... i need you to show me how you mix the pics in with the vids........

Amanda said...

So cute! Greyden is such a handsome little man! Loved the video. Why is it so fun to dress up little kids in costumes? My boys tried a few on last week and I just couldn't stop laughing.

carrie said...

alright slacker...time for a new post!