1.15.2011

First Talk

Grey gave his first talk in Primary this past week and oh did I melt. It was possibly the cutest thing ever. We sat down at home, I held up pictures we were going to use and he told me what he wanted to say. I was so proud of what he came up with for his talk. I have to write it down so I can keep a record of it.

I am giving my talk today on Jesus Christ. There were wicked people and they killed Jesus. The people were crying and sad. Three days later, Jesus was resurrected and he came back to see Mary. Jesus also visited the children. Jesus loved the children. Jesus is our Redeemer and He lives. Jesus saves us so we can live with our families, Jesus Christ and Heavenly Father. I have a testimony that Jesus lives and loves me. And the Holy Ghost is in our hearts.

Oh the things that come out of the mouth of a four-year-old. Love that boy!


No comments: