8.11.2010

Spotlight

Grey was spotlighted in Primary this past week. Obviously he is my oldest and this was the first time. I almost cried it was so cute!


I had him pick out a few things to show the group. He chose his Ironman action figure because "he is strong and fast." Then he took a medal Jared won at one of his triathlons. He also brought The Friend magazine and his Airports book. He was not shy at all in front of everyone. I'm such a proud mamma!

These are the questions he answered that they read:

What is your favorite day of the week? Christmas Eve
What is your favorite ice cream? Black (chocolate??)
What is your favorite holiday? Christmas Eve
What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play with my 4-wheeler
What is your favorite story about Jesus? Jesus was born and angels came
What is your eye color? Brown
If you could have any pet in the world, what would it be? White Tiger
If you could make it rain something, what would it be? Bananas

2 comments:

Katie Stacey said...

That is so cute. I love hearing what's in their little minds. How fun.

carrie said...

He is so freaking cute! And, who wouldn't want a white tiger?