10.25.2009

The BIG Three

My sweet baby boy turned 3 this weekend. What a joy he is to our family!

In honor of the big three--my three favorite things about Grey:

1. He adores his baby sister and loves to sing to her and kiss her. He tells me constantly how cute and sweet she is.

2. His gentle, sweet spirit which in turn gives me tons of cuddles and loves. I can't get enough!

3. His love and excitement for absolutely everything. He is a happy, happy boy! Every week his toddler tattler from preschool says that he was happy at school.

To celebrate, we let him take one friend (Ryan-his cousin) to Chuck E Cheese. They had a blast.


Elise somehow slept through the insane noise the whole time.

Then back home to open presents...

light the candles
and finish with devil's food cake all over his face
Happy Birthday to my G-love

No comments: