10.23.2009

3 months and a relay

This past Sunday was a great day! Elise turned three months and I ran in the Denver Marathon for the third year in a row. Although this year I was only up for the relay. I ran with some of my favorite ladies (we missed you Pam!) and did the 7-mile leg. Being sick with the flu the week before did not help my time. I was extra tired. But it was still really fun and a perfect fall day. Jared cheered me on twice in the last mile. I was so excited to see him and it gave me a little boost for the finish.

Anyone in for the half next year?

4 comments:

Tobi said...

Congrats! You are a machine. I can't imagine running anywhere three months after I had a baby. You look amazing!!

Sarah said...

NICE! I'm still bummed I wasn't able to run the relay. I'm considering running a spring half. Way to go - you're amazing!

Jason and Heather said...

You are pretty much awesome and I wish I could have been there to cheer you on! I am SO in for next year...wherever I live! :)

Jennifer said...

I can't believe you! Pretty much unnatural. Good for you though, I totally look up to you! Maybe when Blake is 3 years old I will be able to run 7 miles!