7.20.2009

She's Here


Elise Marie was born July 18th at 5:56 AM. We were not expecting her to come quite so quickly. I had an ultrasound on Friday to make sure she was growing well since I had not been gaining weight. They found that my fluid was extremely low and needed to induce quickly. The doctor sent us home to pack our bags and head back to the hospital. I am glad they let us at least go home for our bags. It took all night to get the labor going, but once it started she came in just a couple pushes. She is so beautiful and we are excited to have our little girl back home.

Waiting for the meds to kick in
Had to have all my gear to pass the time until labor started

Our tiny little peanut



Elise's first bath

Grey is thrilled to have "baby sister" here.
He likes to help take care of her and wants to be a part of everything.

This picture makes me smile!

12 comments:

Jennifer said...

You look great...not like you have a brand new baby. She is so precious and I can't wait to hold her and snuggle her.

Pammerscush said...

We LOVE her already!! Congrats again. What can i do to help?!?!

Sholpana said...

My congrats!!! It's a real happiness to be a mother!!!

Tobi said...

She's so adorable! I'm glad that you and the baby are home from the hospital and doing so well. It's so great that Grey already loves his sister.

Arianne Pearce said...

She is beautiful! She looks a ton like Greyden! And YOU look great too! Way to go- congrats!!

Charitons said...

Good job Christina! I love her little blonde fluffy hair. I can't wait to meet her!

Fobert Family said...

Congratulations Christina! I didn't know you were due so soon! She is beautiful. So are you. What a cute name too. Well done!

Amy said...

Congrats! She is so beautiful! I hope your feeling well and everyone is doing good.

Angela Henderson said...

Congradulations, she is so cute. She is so tiny. Im glad everything went good for you, I told you the second is way easier! Miss you!

carrie said...

Every time I see her I just want MORE. She is SO DANG CUTE! The top picture is killing me - so adorable!

Jason and Heather said...

Needless to say, I am obsessed with her. And Grey love too. I miss you like crazy!

Mandi said...

I think she looks like Grey! Do you? She is gorgeous! Love it. Do you know when you're blessing her?