11.05.2008

Hope

I am very disappointed with the election of Obama although I was prepared for it. I drastically disagree with him on almost every issue. But I am feeling hopeful today. Hopeful that he will do something to make America better. Hopeful that he will get in there and work hard for us. At least all the Republican-haters can stop being so angry and move on to something else. 
All I ask is for everyone to stop with the, "CHANGE" thing. I had a guy at the mall look at Grey and say, "Hey little guy. We just changed your world last night!" Okay! I get it!!!

I am so grateful all the political in-my-face nonsense can sleep for another four years...

3 comments:

Jayme said...

You are way better than I am. I am not hopeful about Obama at all. I just don't understand why everyone is so anxious to change the greatest country in the world. C'est la vie, I guess. Not much we can do now. But we should get together soon. We are all sick, but maybe next week. I need to get Halle out of the house now that it is cold. She is an outside girl and is going to get stir crazy!!

Nataluscious said...

Ah finally, a sane, middle-of-the-road blog post about this election. I do not think Obama will lead us into the Apocalypse, nor do I think he has ushered in some sort of Utopia. Both reactions frustrate me to no end. So thank you for a balanced thought!

Rebecca Strongo said...

I am sad about the election as well. Glad it is over! I understand you thoughts on the blame game! I am tired of everything being blames on Republicans as well.