9.02.2008

Tagged!

Thanks for the tag Leslie! This was such a fun one to do. Hopefully I don't bore everyone. Are you sick of hearing from me yet?

i am -
a wife, mother, sister, daughter and every now and then just me

i think - optimistically

i know - what I want out of my life and who I eventually want to become

i want - a happy and healthy family

i have - everything i need

i wish - for a good night's sleep or to travel the world

i hate - rudeness, egotism, hatred

i miss - quiet, alone time with Jared

i fear - not being a good mother and teaching our children well

i feel - tired most of the time

i hear - silence... aaaah

i smell - clean sheets and freshly baked cookies

i search - for ways to improve myself

i wonder - what my future holds and who my children will be

i regret - not living in NYC or traveling more

i love - my family and friends, hot baths, eating, working out, date nights, waterfalls, oceans, yoga, having quiet moments to myself, trying new things and snuggling up with Jared when it is cold outside

i care - what people think even though I shouldn't

i always - check my email many times a day--it is an obsession

i am not - perfect

i believe - in happy endings

i dance - to make Grey laugh

i sing - in the car, at church, to Grey or when playing Rock Band

i don't always - shave my legs

i write - in a journal only once or twice a month

i win - when my family and friends are happy

i lose - when I am short-tempered

i never - get everything done I want to do in a day

i listen - to advice

i can usually be found - at the computer

i'm scared - of bees, snakes and spiders

i read - books, magazines, blogs, news--I love to read anything

i'm happy about - life!

I also copied Leslie and did the Flickr search as well. If you want to do it, type your answer to each of the questions below into a Flickr search. Using only the first page, choose your favorite image and copy and paste each of the URL’s into the mosaic maker.
questions and anwsers
1. What is your first name? {christina}
2. What is your favorite food? {italian}
3. What high school did you attend? {ponderosa}
4. What is your favorite color? {red}
5. Who is your celebrity crush? {mitt romney}
6. Favorite drink? {water}
7. Dream vacation? {bora bora}
8. Favorite dessert? {chocolate}
9. What do you want to be when you grow up? {more spiritual}
10.What do you love most in life? {love}
11. One word to describe you. {happy!}
12. Your Flickr name. {thedailygrey}


I tag whoever wants to do this!!! It really is fun.

3 comments:

carrie said...

clean sheets and cookies? i wish my house smelled like that...of course that would require washing the sheets and baking cooking.

and YES, you are perfect. don't lie!

leslie said...

oh yay!! thanks for playing christina. i loved reading your thoughts.. and seeing your mosaic. made me wish that we lived closer and could hang out more... :)

Jennifer said...

Ah, that was fun to read! I will have to do it today after I get home from church!

We need to get together sometime! Love ya!