7.30.2008

A little R&R

We just got back from a long weekend in Dillon. It is amazing how relaxing it is in the mountains. I read an entire book, we watched 5 movies, rode bikes, went on walks and seemed to fit in all kinds of things in just 4 days. Thanks to Joanne, we also got a date night out to see The Dark Knight! So great!!!
Testing out the cold river
At the lake in Keystone to feed to ducks & fish
We rode bikes to the Frisco marina to check out the boats
Grey loved making & eating pizza

4 comments:

Victoria said...

oh he is SO cute, I just love him! I cant wait to be back in Colorado some day so we can actually see you guys and play with Greyden!

carrie said...

Man I love the mountains.

I forgot to ask you - did you guys end up renting a boat? Did G like it?

JO said...

I am SO glad you three got away for awhile, and that you enjoyed it so much. I had a lot of fun being with you, and having a little "G&G" time!!!
Love, Grandma W

The Castles said...

OH WHAT A CUTE BOY:) haha ya I would for sure love to take over your job!!!! Next summer you can have it off:) He is so adorable, it would be way better then orgainzing clothes by color, tagging new items, trying to find a new location from crap that people bring in, and fixing the clothes. HAHA the joys of my job. But for reals I need to come and see you guys I miss you bunches and bunches:) LOVE YA LOTS!!!!