1.22.2008

Help!

Spring cleaning came early to our house this year. Living with mice has turned me into a complete germaphobe. I spent some time cleaning out a closet today and have a dilemma. When we moved into our house two years ago I put two nails in the closet and hung my necklaces there. Since then I have acquired a few more necklaces and they no longer fit on the two small nails. I apparently have a cheap jewelry problem too! But that is another story... So any ideas out there on how to organize this MESS of necklaces?

7 comments:

carrie said...

I am so ready for spring. I'm not so ready for spring cleaning. Last time I did spring cleaning I ended up with pneumonia. I'll make you a deal - if I detangle your neckalces, will you spring clean my house? ;)

I wish I had so many cute necklaces. Where do you get them?

Christina said...

No spring cleaning for you then. :) I think you are off the hook for good. I'll take on your deal if you think you can actually organize my MESS!

I don't know where I get all my necklaces. I found one of them in the field at South High. hehehe... I did say they were cheap!

Victoria said...

You should get a tie rack to hang all your necklaces on. Just an idea!

Christina said...

Oh thanks Victoria! that is a great idea. How are you guys?

Jayme said...

I don't have any ideas, but did you get rid of those mice?!? I have been worried about you!!

Christina said...

HAHA! Jayme, I think we got rid of the mice. We never caught them in a trap, but they finally ate some poison. So hopefully they went and died OUTSIDE and I won't find a dead mouse in some cabinet.

Anonymous said...

howdy