10.24.2013

Seven Years


This cute boy turned seven (a month ago... hey I'm busy). He is such a light in my life. Grey has the sweetest heart and is so thoughtful and loving. He is the one that surprises me with things to make me smile. He'll surprise me with a chocolate milk on my nightstand or help out Elise or read books to Cole just to make me smile. Even though he is seven, he still lets me hold him and snuggle without end in sight.

He had school on his birthday so we quickly opened presents before school and sent him off. I picked him up early and we met up with Grandma & Grandpa at Lollipop Park. All the kids had a blast.

His sweet teacher from church brought him a birthday cookie!

His birthday party with friends was a couple of days later at the gymnastics gymnasium at our rec center which is AWESOME!

A couple quick videos from the party. Elise sure got into it on the foam pit jump--terrified me the first time I saw her!

And the traditional birthday boy quiz:
What is your favorite food?
cereal

What is your favorite vegetable?
cauliflower

What is your favorite fruit?
apples & pears

What is your favorite thing to do?
play sports & be at home

What are your favorite things to play with?
remote control cars

What is your favorite color?
red, white & blue

Who are your best friends?
Danny, Brady, Andrew & Emmett

What do you like to wear?
PJs

What is your favorite sport?
football, soccer & baseball

What do you want to be when you grow up?
be in the Air Force

What are you really good at doing?
sports

What is something that is hard for you to do?
building with wood

What makes you sad?
when I'm sick

What makes you happy?
when I get to play and have fun

What makes you mad?
Elise & Cole fighting over one of my toys

What is your favorite TV show?
Despicable Me 2

What is your favorite book?
Indiana Jones

What is your favorite game?
soccer video games (we don't even have video games...)

What is your favorite animal?
snake

What is your favorite song?
Lulukeilulo (huh?)

What is your favorite thing about mommy?
when you watch tv with me

What is your favorite thing about daddy?
riding on his motorcycle

What do you want for your birthday?
legos & footballs

What is the best part about being 7?
being older

No comments: