12.11.2007

Snow Day Activities

When we're stuck inside because of snow we have to be kind of creative. First Greyden digs through my clothes and pushes my pajama pants around the house. I find lots of socks, underwear, shirts in strange places. Greyden then messes up my makeup drawer, unravels a roll of toilet paper around the house and pulls out all of my spices (covering himself with cornstarch). After he is done tearing apart the house in 5 seconds flat, he grabs his favorite book about baseball and gets cozy with Cooper.

4 comments:

carrie said...

so cute!

Victoria said...

oh he is so cute I love how he and cooper are friends!

Amanda said...

It is AMAZING how quickly they can destroy an entire house!

He's such a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Will I produce cute children like G? I am so nervous...jason and I have been discussing it. Not the producing kids part, just the cuteness of our produced kids part. Just to clarify! :) I LOVE YOU!