7.27.2015

Four Year Old Cole

My Cole Train is four! It is so fun to watch him grow up and become more independent. He has wanted to be a bigger kid since the day he was born. I feel like he is finally growing into his mindset. He just likes to do things on his own and in his own way. He loves to accomplish things and learn new things. He is incredibly smart. He doesn't read or pick out story books. Every book is about bugs, dinosaurs, snakes, space, etc. He is definitely a non-fiction reader. He makes me crazy one moment and rolling over laughing to tears the next. He is so sweet and loves to hug me, tell me he loves me and kisses me on the cheek. I adore this boy and every bit of him! Happy Birthday Cole! We had a fun water/play/dinosaur party in our back yard with cousins and friends. He had a blast and I love seeing him smile that awesome grin.


Cole's 4-year old birthday quiz:

What is your favorite food?
cake. only cake

What is your favorite vegetable?
just carrots

What is your favorite fruit?
apples

What is your favorite thing to do?
play with Colin

What are your favorite things to play with?
Elise and dinosaurs

What is your favorite color?
green

Who are your best friends?
Colin & Allile

What do you like to wear?
This shirt that I'm wearing - a yellow alien space shirt

What is your favorite sport?
football and baseball and soccer

What do you want to be when you grow up?
a giant spider

What are you really good at doing?
soccer

What is something that is hard for you to do?
nothing

What makes you sad?
that all of you guys are being mean

What makes you happy?
that you are not being mean

What makes you mad?
nothing (as he glares at me)

What is your favorite TV show?
Team Titans Go

What is your favorite book?
Just dinos and bug books

What is your favorite game?
A dino game - I think someone has that game. And I love playing x-box (we don't have one)

What is your favorite animal?
A dino since I love dinos and bugs

What is your favorite song?
I love the dino song that you sing (the song on the game on my tablet)

He got bored after this and bugged so we couldn't finish the whole list of questions. ;)

No comments: