12.04.2009

Thanksgiving

Has it really been a month since I last updated. Apparently life is too busy for me to keep up! I honestly cannot remember what went on in November except for Thanksgiving... Oh yeah--I did have to speak in church. So that took pretty much all of my brain cells that are left.

On to Thanksgiving...

We kept up our annual tradition of the Turkey Trot at Washington Park. It is so great to just walk over. I think this was our 6th year; Grey's 3rd and Elise's 1st. She is the little pink hat in the stroller. Jared was so kind to push the HEAVY stroller and I got to run freely with some lovely ladies! It was a perfect start to the big, delicious-food-filled day.


We have been decorating away and getting ready for a fabulous Christmas season. Happy December!

1 comment:

Jason and Heather said...

I love that picture. It makes me miss every single one of you. Plus I am sad I missed the Turkey Trot...