4.24.2009

Two point Five

Grey is officially 2.5! I know it is not too exciting, but I really needed some updated pictures. It was impossible to keep him still and looking at the camera--as you can see.
My favorite age for him keeps going up and up. He is so much fun! SOOOOOOO much better than babies... 
He has been sleeping in his new room (including his big boy bed) for almost a week now. He has been so great--besides waking up the last couple of days at 6:30 AM. Any tips out there for keeping him in bed???

7 comments:

Nataluscious said...

We had this issue with K1 - he has always woken up with the sun (even with blackout curtains, that kid has an internal clock that can rival the atomic one). It wasn't too big of an issue until he got his own bed and we'd discover him staring at us at unholy hours of the morning. So we put a baby gate on his bedroom door (the kind he couldn't climb over or unlock). That at least kept him in his room until we were ready to get him. Now that he's old enough its not an issue - he does his own thing when he wakes up.

Some people think its child abuse to "lock" them in their room, but I maintain that it prevented any potential child abuse by making sure I got a full night's sleep.

You be the judge.

Victoria said...

Oh hes is so cute! His hair is so wavy it reminds me of Colton's when he was little (except for his was tight little pincurls)

Victoria said...

sorry he is not hes is

Tobi said...

I agree with the last comment. I put a child proof door knob thingie on my kids doors. They are not getting out of their rooms until I come to get them. In the mean time they just play with the toys in their rooms. Which is probably the only time of the day their toys get any use!

Christina said...

Natalie-- I LOVE the idea of a baby gate. I am all for any means necessary to get my sleep. Otherwise I am not a nice mom! :)

Charitons said...

These are so cute! It was such fun to see you guys last week.

carrie said...

the curls just keep getting better and better. such a cutie!!!