4.24.2008

Recuperating

I am FINALLY over my nasty bug. It was a killer to get rid of. Last weekend we went up to the mountains for a long weekend of relaxation. We read, slept, played at the pool and watched movies. It was great! I was too tired and still sick, so I didn't take any pictures.

This past week, Greyden, my mom & I went to visit my grandparents, sister and bro-in-law in St. George. The flights were stressful and exhausting but we survived. I don't think I could fly alone with Grey. He is such a handful!!! Some highlights from our trip:

Shopping at the outlets with grandma. She bought Grey a special hat.
Ice cream at the Blue Bunny factory. Grey loved his cotton candy cone until it plopped on the floor.
Getting Cafe Rio takeout to the park, swinging, playing on the slide.
The Rec Center. I played more than Grey. He was exhausted so he just splashed and hung out with grandma.

4 comments:

Amy said...

I am so jealous you got to go to St. George. I have been dying to go see my parents there lately! I am glad you had fun with your family there!

carrie said...

What a fun trip! I'll have to hear about the plane rides...I forgot to ask you about them.

Jason and Heather said...

I miss wh-you already...come back soon!!! I had so much fun with you, and G is so freaking cute in those pictures! I love the one of Jason going down the slide, that cracks me up!

Mandi said...

Looks like fun!! Is Heather gonna be coming home to CO to visit anytime over the summer? If so, we definitely need to get together! And just FYI, we will be back for the summer in 2 weeks!