3.23.2007

Palm Springs

We just got back from a wonderful vacation to Palm Springs. It was our Mommy Spring Break even though I couldn't leave Greyden home. We went with Stephanie and Pam for 4 days in the HOT SUN. It was a nice few days of pool time, shopping, naps and lots of food. It was G's first time in a pool and he didn't quite know what to think about it. Here are some highlights of our trip:


Mommy & G at the pool
Getting a henna tattoo


HOT HOT HOT
Lounging in bed with Aunt Pam



Pam & Steph with G
Out on the TOWN at the street fair

5 comments:

leslie said...

what a fun get away with just the girls... good for you!! and i'm loving the funky tatoo! the pics below of jared tossing greyden are SO great!!!

Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun! Wish I could have been there with you. Greyden is getting so big!!

Christina said...

Amy,
We miss you!!! Wish you could have been there too. I bet Blake is getting so big... I want some updated pics. :)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE my G man! He is just so cute and such a little chunk of love in these pictures! I MISS MY P&G!

Anonymous said...

Love to see you having a fun time in the sun. I'm so glad you got to get away!

Love,
Jodie